Monster High Ghoul Sports Spectra Vondergeist Doll (Collectible Doll)
- The ghouls love extra-curricular sport activities and are ready to bury the competition!
- Spectra Vondergeist will haunt her foe on the tennis court in a boo-tiful print tennis dress
- To-die-for accessories include white tennis heels and a translucent yellow visor
- Store her Skullette racket and tennis ball in her coffin-shaped purple sport bag
- Doll also comes with a brush, doll stand and a diary
View a video review on YouTube: https://youtu.be/vzoYgCgoX4Q
Monster High is an American fashion doll franchise created by Mattel and launched in July 2010. The characters are inspired by movies, sci-fi horror, thriller fiction, and various creatures thus distinguishing them from most other fashion dolls on the market. Monster High was created by Garrett Sander, with illustrations by Kellee Riley and illustrator Glen Hanson.